Lesson learned from watching Gilmore Girls followed by Veronica Mars on Tuesday:
- You are a cute teenage gal with sharp intelligence you use with verbal bounce and precision
- you are being raise by a single parent;
- said single parent owns a small business;
- said parent has taken extra measures to help afford you attending an Ivy League school;
- and you have recently decided that a disreputable boy from a family who is far wealthier than yours is your boyfriend…
…then your boyfriend’s name is “Logan”.