- 16 ounces of ground turkey, in burger form (it was cheaper)
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu
- a pint of brown rice left over from a Pick-up Stix order from a couple days back
- one medium egg, raw
- two sticks of mild cheddar cheese that my daughter requested we buy and then didn’t like
- about half a packet of gravy that came with a frozen turkey we ate at least half a year back, probably closer to a year.
Result: yum. Yes, yes, the gravy probably made it horribly evil for me in terms of sodium, but still, yum.