- Two one-bound tubes of cheap ground turkey from the 99 Cents Only store
- One container of brown rice left over from Sunday’s Pick-Up Stix takeout
- Some leftover peas
- Some raisins (also from 99 Cents Only)
- One medium egg (again, 99 Cents Only)
- Whatever was left of the Trader Joe’s Marinara sauce (quite low sodium) – not very much
Result: nothing genius, but quite edible, no problems, generally quite good considering the cheap, probably mechanically-separate turkey and the lack of a sodiumy sauce. No complaints. Well, Ben did throw some, but that’s the Benster.
- Whatever was left of some mild salsa – not very much