Who I am QUIZ

A friend of mine has a daughter who for years had trouble reading some signs. She was just diagnosed with some color sensing disability. The mother noted that after a couple of eye doctors found nothing years ago, she assumed that “it was all in her head”. Did I respond by:

  1. expressing my concern for her daughter’s condition;
  2. try to alleviate her guilt over having not taken her daughter’s complaints sufficiently seriously; or
  3. point out that as a rule, people’s eyes (and thus their eye problems) are all in their heads?

Score 1 point if you get the right answer, or 2 points if you think so nicely of me that you choose an answer that makes me look more compassionate than reality does.

Advertisements
Published in: on March 19, 2006 at 12:40 am  Comments (1)  

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://natstv.wordpress.com/2006/03/19/who-i-am-quiz/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

One CommentLeave a comment

  1. My exhaustive analysis concludes a 97.32% chance of the third choice, 1.57% the second, and 1.11% the first with a margin of error factor of 95%.

    🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: