Pretty soon after the first, but the first one worked out well enough that it encouraged such things.
This time, it was:
- 20 oz of not-specifically-breast turkey
- Ground garlic, in its own little grinder, courtesy of the 99 Cents Only Store
- About half a jar of Paul Newman’s Pineapple Salsa
- Several fistfulls of shreddy cheese
- half cup Bisquik, cup of milk, one large egg (79.99 cents per dozen at the 99 Cents Only store!)
Cooked absically as the prior one. Mixed a bit of the salsa in with the meat when cooking, adeled the rest on top of the cheese layer. Worked out well. Sweeter, due to the fruit salsa. Worked. Not brilliance, but but got some yums from the gathered throngs.
There will be a further sequel.